Whether you have booked already, or are still considering a treatment at Riverhills, here are a few pointers to get you a step closer to enjoying your pampering.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll discover that our beautiful buildings are an escape from your everyday routine. We are known for our relaxed, friendly and warm approach – you won’t feel intimidated or uncomfortable in our spa.
Many of you may have experienced a spa treatment before, but if you haven’t, then you might find this guide useful.
What to wear & bring with you
- Depending on your treatment we may ask you to remove clothes to your underwear.
- Avoid wearing any jewellery, in your treatments you will be asked to remove it and we would hate you to leave it behind or lose it.
- Payments will be taken on booking or prior to treatment being taken.
- Always check in for treatment at least 15 minutes before they start – this makes sure you do not lose any of your treatments time and remember to wee before this!!
- We will ask you to complete a health questionnaire, however if you have any special medical considerations then please advise us at time of booking.
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment, and throughout the day, to keep your body hydrated; this helps gain maximum benefit from your treatments.
- Will be pleased to share their professional knowledge with you.
- Gratuities gratefully received.
After your treatment
- You are welcome to relax after your treatments in our lounge areas.
- Our bar and restaurants are open daily if you would like food or drinks before or after your treatments.