Gift voucher Terms & Conditions
HOW TO REDEEM
- Please call 01473 463262 to book your voucher.
- If your voucher is for a Day Spa, a confirmation of your booking will be sent to you.
- Even with a confirmation you will still need to present the original voucher, as it is your proof of payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Vouchers are non-refundable and no refunds are offered on expired vouchers.
- Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value, no change can be given and they cannot be exchanged for further gift vouchers.
- Vouchers can be exchanged for products and services of a higher value on payment of the difference. When using a monetary voucher no change will be given.
- This gift voucher is only good for a single transaction, any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher or service or product.
- Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of Riverhills is final.
- Riverhills reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- This voucher entitles the bearer to redeem the product or service specified.
- Dispatch times may vary and delivery guarantees cannot be applied in the event of service interruptions or failures caused beyond Riverhills’ control.
- Bookings using gift vouchers must be made in advance and are subject to availability please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, unless purchased for a particular promotional period where different validity dates will apply.
- The original voucher must be presented at reception at the time of your visit in order to gain admission to Riverhills.
- Failure to present a valid voucher will results in full payment being required in order to gain admission, which will be refunded in full once an original voucher has been received.
- For those attending for Afternoon Tea only; i.e. not part of a Spa Package, only those booked can attend and all attendees must be 12 years of age or over.